Every Day Lunches

I like food. Good food. Whole food. Identifiable food. Local food. Food I make. Food I share. Food.

I like to take pictures of this food, the daily food I buy, make, and eat.

This blog is dedicated to food and lunches. Eat well!

Monday, August 2, 2010

OOPS! Missed some lunches

I moved over the weekend, and forgot to take pictures of my lunches. But imagine, if you will, these descriptions:

Friday, July 30th - a 6 inch BLT sub with all the veggies from Subway with a bag of Lays potato chips.

Saturday, July 31st - two cheese coney hot dogs from Gold Star Chili, with mustard, onion, and cheese on a cheap, really cheap, white bun. Coney crap-o-licious. Wait, did I mention that mass produced beef is washed in ammonia because the processing is so grotesque and the animals arrive sick? Is "ammonialicious" a word?

Sunday, August 1st - FINALLY, some good food! A breakfast burrito from Green Dog Cafe that had FRESH veggies including scramble eggs, potatoes, jalapeno's, tomatoes, black beans, onions, chevre (fancy cheese name), and something else, then grilled in a wheat wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment