Every Day Lunches

I like food. Good food. Whole food. Identifiable food. Local food. Food I make. Food I share. Food.

I like to take pictures of this food, the daily food I buy, make, and eat.

This blog is dedicated to food and lunches. Eat well!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lunches, August 26th & 27th

Today's lunch is a two-for-one because I was busy helping an international student get setup with banking, an apartment, registration, etc. yesterday, and only had 15 minutes to eat. First in line is the remaining pizza pasta from the 26th. Glad I remembered to take a picture before I finished it!!! Second in line is today's lunch: whole grain bread from Shadeau with spicy seitan (fake meat), yellow bell pepper, yellow onion, tomato, roasted red pepper, and dijon mustard. And that is a glass of half & half. Fresh!



No comments:

Post a Comment