Every Day Lunches

I like food. Good food. Whole food. Identifiable food. Local food. Food I make. Food I share. Food.

I like to take pictures of this food, the daily food I buy, make, and eat.

This blog is dedicated to food and lunches. Eat well!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Every Day Lunches

I like food. Good food. Whole food. Identifiable food. Food I make. Food I share. Food.

I like to take pictures of this food, the daily food I buy, make, and eat. I tend to take pictures and post them on Facebook, but I had the great idea to make a blog for the pictures; to post what I eat every day for lunch. Sometimes you'll catch me eating things that don't fit with my philosophy about food. I don't care if you call me a hypocrite - at least I try (but maybe this blog will make me even more conscious).

This blog is dedicated to food and lunches. Eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment