Every Day Lunches

I like food. Good food. Whole food. Identifiable food. Local food. Food I make. Food I share. Food.

I like to take pictures of this food, the daily food I buy, make, and eat.

This blog is dedicated to food and lunches. Eat well!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lunch, September 21st

Today's lunch is homemade salsa, what I'm sure is GMO Frito Lay corn chips, and some cheese made from cows that are likely treated badly. Top that off with some of THE BEST milk from Snowville Creamery in Ohio, and it's called lunch.

The salsa is made from all local ingredients: red onion, roma tomatoes, red pepper, oregano, and jalapeno peppers (these are home grown), cilantro, purple tomatillos, dried marjoram, sea salt, ground pepper, 1 habanero, and 1 small chipotle.

No comments:

Post a Comment